Thursday 9 July 2015

the 10 question

1.The reason why I chose media study is because it was recommended to me by a friend who did media before  and also I like to anilines films and t.v shows.also I needed to push myself.

2/3. The part of this course I am looking forward to is the photo shoot.The reasons why is because you can edit the photos and also use props. also I am looking forward to the music production because of the chance to acted and also to edit and make special effects.

4. I would like to achieve an A or B because it will help me to put myself out there.

5. the last film I have watched was Jurassic world.

6. the reason why it will appal to a family audience because of the eye catching designs and the way that the female character is represented as have male characteristics such as the way she walks in to her job and the way her violence to the dinosaurs.

7.the technology i have used in the 24 hours is my phone and also photo shop.

8.I have used my phone for instagram and snapchat.

9.



10.the reason why it will appal to a family audience because of the eye catching designs and the way that the female character is represented as have male characteristics such as the way she walks in to her job and the way her violence to the dinosaurs.


No comments:

Post a Comment